Vote Counter & Board Writer
Your assignment is to count the votes for Joke Tellers, Table Topics Speakers, Prepared Speech Speakers, Individual Evaluators and the Most Improved Speakers and write the names of the winners on the certificates.
Before the meeting:
1. Write the names of Prepared Speech Speakers and Individual Evaluators on the whiteboard before the meeting and write the names of Joke Tellers and Table Topics Speakers during these two sessions.
2. Give the ballots to each member and guest.
During the Meeting:
1. The Toastmaster of the evening will invite you to the stage. Please announce your purpose and encourage all guests and members to vote for all the speakers tonight.
2. When timer gives the report during the Evaluation Session, please help timer to mark spending time of every speaker on the whiteboard.
The Job's script:
Dear fellow members and distinguished guests,
I am the Vote Counter for tonight. At the end of the meeting, our Club President will present five awards. They are
1. The Best Joke Teller
2. The Best Table Topics Speaker
3. The Best Prepared Speech Speaker
4. The Best Individual Evaluator, and
5. The Most Improved Speaker
Your job is to practice listening skills, and help us select the best speaker during every session and fill in your ballot and pass it to me during the language evaluation.
Hope you can enjoy tonight's meeting.
Let's welcome back to the Toastmaster of the evening.